Friends, Partners & Supporters
Friends of the Clubhouse
Many generous individuals within our community further the work of Putnam Clubhouse in a variety of way—including through joining the board, helping with special events, spreading the word about our programs, fundraising activities, and financial support. If you are interested in becoming a “Friend of the Clubhouse,” please contact Tamara Hunter, Putnam Clubhouse Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (925) 691-4276.
Putnam Clubhouse is appreciative of the support provided by the following entities:
- International Center for Clubhouse Development (ICCD)
- NAMI Contra Costa
- John Muir Behavioral Health
- Contra Costa County Mental Health
- Contra Costa County Employment & Human Services Department
- Employee Scheduling Software donated by ShiftPlanning.
Thanks to the generous contributions of the following people, lives are changing at Putnam Clubhouse each and every day! If you would like to become a supporter, you can donate now.